Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Mall of Cthulhu - Tentacles Everywhere!


I apparently visited the Mall of Cthulhu today.

So I'm out shopping for Cthmas presents.  I should be at work but I had to take the day off to get my hot water heater replaced.  There are 5 million people in this city.  What are the odds that I, Head Priest of the First United Church of Cthulhu of all people, should be the one to run across a random tentacle, dirty and discarded, lying in the middle of the parking lot of the movie theater?




Then after getting a fractally spirally Cinnabon, I noticed the green tentacles above me, strung everywhere for the festive Cthmas holiday season!  The beads and mirrored discs descending from the tentacles like dripping ocean water or seaweed as they reach and pull you down to Davy Jones' Foot Locker.




And did you know that Hot Topic is not just shitty screamo band t-shirts and studded belts?!?!  They have some pretty cool stuff from time to time.  They actually had a Cthulhu shirt!  I couldn't believe it.  Couldn't get a good pic of it, so here is the official one.  Okay, it's a lame ass cutesy Cthulhu shirt, but it's a step towards cosmic madness.




Synchronous tentacle action all day long!  Don't forget to check out the First United Church of Cthulhu and have yourself a merry little Cthmas now!











No comments:

Post a Comment