Monday, January 1, 2018

Back down the Rabbit Hole



I really need to get back to the world of Chainsaw Alice.  I miss her adventures.  Here are some new pics of Tuella the Two of Hearts (The Queen of Hearts' enforcer from Chainsaw Alice in Wonderland).  After Alice, she is my favorite character.  She's tough, she's confident, and she's not afraid to let you know it - by beating your ass, if necessary!

The advancement in graphic quality in Second Life makes for quite the incredible places to discover and explore.  Most of my book graphics and covers are done using their program.

The other pics are over here.


This is at the Erotic Isle of Cthulhu.  Of course, it was a Saturday night and the place was empty.  Maybe I need to get a Third Life.  *sad lol*








No comments:

Post a Comment