Sunday, January 27, 2019

Miskatonic University map


Miskatonic University map with notable locations.  Everybody loves maps.  I like to have them when I'm writing so I whipped this one up.  I used Dave's Mapper (https://davesmapper.com/) for the initial layout, then added all the school buildings as they normally appear at establishments of higher education.  I really like the "non-Euclidean" aesthetic of the layout, the chaotic pattern makes me think that after decades of mysterious occurrences and random damage and destruction of various school buildings that the campus is a place you can easily get lost or turned around in.  Feel free to use it for your Call of Cthulhu or other horror RPG or whatever.

Download full size copy here


1 comment:

  1. It was really insightful.
    Thanks for such a nice content.
    Cheers
    BTW if anyone interested more have a look sawfinder.com thanks

    ReplyDelete